Sunday, January 18, 2009

On Becoming a True Woman after God's Own Heart

I can't tell you how many times I have read Proverbs 31.  At least once every month that has 31 days, not to mention the times that the Lord leads me there.  I've been in Sunday school lessons and bible studies about this most impressive woman, I have participated in many discussions about her.  Yet, I have never really connected her example to my real life.  I haven't been able to get to know her as God wants me to know her, to learn from her and emulate her properly.

I long to be a woman after God's own heart, just as our Proverbs woman is, but how?  Well, thanks to
Lindsay's post I was totally intrigued by The True Woman's Makeover, an in depth study of Proverbs 31.  So, I am taking the 31 Day Challenge and immersing myself verse by verse with the help of email teachings by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (LOVE her!).  I would love company along my journey, want to come along?    

No comments:

Post a Comment